JOKE - BAD LUCK!!!

A guy after seeing his results and had been advised to withdraw from the institution was at 'road 1' (OAU) with his girl on valentines day and the following conversation ensued:

Guy: You know you've always been there with me when things are rough.
Girl: Yes, that's because I love you.
Guy: I remember that, you were there with me when I was sick at the health centre.
Girl: That's true.
Guy: You were there when I was suspended.
Girl: I remember.
Guy: You were there when I went to check my results.
Girl: Quite true.
Guy: And now, you are here while I am leaving school.
Girl: That's just love.
Guy: I guess you are bad luck then. Since you have always been arround during my calamities
  

Culled from XPRESSIONZ magazine maiden edition (June 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment