Chat with Gboluwaga Akinade Ibuoye popularly known as GAISE

GAISE!
'Gaise is an Afro-Fusion artiste signed to Sanctified Records. It's (Afro-Fusion) the fusion of the African sound with other styles. I also work with a lot of Yoruba language as I feel most comfortable singing in my native language.'   
                                   
  

MUSIC
'I've been singing since I was young but the decision to go into fulltime music came after completing my national youth service in February 2010. That was when I met with Manie-X of Santified Records and signed a recording deal. It’s been wonderful; the response we've got since dropping the debut single- Follow Follow has been great!'

SONGS
'Follow follow is my main single out now with a video. We've also released "Ready or Not" which is a wedding track, and "The Movie Song"; a chronicle on the life & times of Christ. My debut album has just been completed and will be out pretty soon. It is a 12-track album.'

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT
'That must be when I performed at the 2010 edition of Pastor Folu Adeboye's party for youth & teenagers at the redemption camp, and she made me sing follow follow three times over; that really meant a lot to me because, it was a blessing on my career!'

MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP
'*laugh* No, Gaise is not married. He's single & satisfied.'

with Lenny Leblanc
UPCOMING/YOUNG ARTISTS   
'Keep your focus & keep writing songs because the more you write, the better you get. Also, don't wait till you have 500 people before you sing/perform, seize every single opportunity to show yourself & give your very best every single time.'

FANS
'Thanks a million for all the love & support. I look forward to hearing from you so please drop a line or 2 on my FB page and follow on twitter:
www.facebook.com/gaisebaba
www.twitter.com/gaisebaba'

2 comments:

  1. Go gaise y'all! u sounding like a celeb already!wink wink..Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemi thanks. We'll keep getting better. You can follow the blog to receive updates

    ReplyDelete