INTERNET MONEY SECRETS EXPOSED! ... getting started


Peter Okolie
I feel sharp pains in my heart that burn deep into my soul. I look with great disappointment as many Nigerians get lost on the internet. They surf the internet with their eyes wide closed and do not see the opportunities screaming at them.
I have been doing business on the internet and I will expose the secrets I have learnt about making money on the internet. The information I am about to let out of the bag has made me quite comfortable. This is not a “get rich quick strategy” but it is a “get rich sure strategy”. I will show you how I make money online. I will reveal some of the heavily guarded secrets of making money online.

Configure your mind
Success begins in the mind; “as a man thinks in his heart so he is”, “If you think you can, then you can but, if you think you can’t, then you can’t”.
The first place to conquer in your quest for success in anything is your mind. The internet is no exception to this rule. If you must truly succeed as an internet entrepreneur you must conquer your mind. You must configure your mind to understand that there are opportunities on the internet. You must tell your mind that, not everyone with an internet presence is into illegal business. Until you are able to convince yourself, you would not be able to convince any other person.
When I talk to individuals about the subject of online business opportunities, they ask me “hope it’s not yahoo yahoo (internet scam)”?. Many don’t believe, it is possible to do business (legitimate) online especially since there is no physical presence with the client. Kevin Ham would definitely disagree; this man is the most powerful 'dotcom' mogul you’ve ever heard of. He built a $300 million empire selling web domain online. Don’t worry if you don’t know what a domain is I would introduce the concept much later when we talk about a website. Just imagine the amount of wealth this man has been able to gather online. 

Take time to plan
As a young child, I grew up with my grandmother. She would always emphasize her point by using quotes. One of such is “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. I never forgot those words; not because they sounded nice and easy to remember, but because I have come to see the truth in the sayings.
There is a saying in the Bible that, it would be complete foolishness for a man to set out to build a house without first counting the cost. The problem with this approach of doing things is that, you could get half way only to discover you weren’t prepared to start in the first place. A very wise man once said lightly, “a bad plan is better than no plan”. But if you would take the trouble to get a plan at all, why not get a good plan? After all, the effort required is almost the same.
Do you know that 80% of businesses fold-up within the first five years of operations? Do you equally know that, 50% of those that survive fold-up within the next five years? Why do some businesses continue to do well? The answer can be found in their business plans. I expect any one interested in starting any business to know what a business plan is. I also expect that you understand how to put together a business plan.
Your business plan should contain your vision, mission, goal, unique selling promise, and backup plan (in case things don’t go the way you planned). If you are have problems putting together a business plan or need help getting a wonderful business plan, send a request to: businessplan@wealthsenseonline.com.

                                                                                                                  NEXT
Culled from XPRESSIONZ magazine 4th edition (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment